Andrew Schenkel is a political reporter in Washington D.C. Andrew first started reporting on energy issues while working as reporter for an NBC affiliate in Wyoming. Since then he has served as production manager in Copenhagen for a climate news site during the COP15 meetings. Andrew is a graduate of Syracuse University. He is married to his wife Cara. Andrew enjoys wiffle ball.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- The 6 biggest challenges all new puppy owners face
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 12 amazing places to sleep before you turn 50
- How often do you really need to shower?
- Sweden runs out of garbage, forced to import from Norway
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 10 natural cough remedies