Andrew Schenkel is a political reporter in Washington D.C. Andrew first started reporting on energy issues while working as reporter for an NBC affiliate in Wyoming. Since then he has served as production manager in Copenhagen for a climate news site during the COP15 meetings. Andrew is a graduate of Syracuse University. He is married to his wife Cara. Andrew enjoys wiffle ball.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Guess which cars are magnets for speeding tickets? (Hint: It's not the Ferraris)
- 50 whales may be a new (and very endangered) species
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Going off the grid: Why more people are choosing to live life unplugged
- 11 startling stats about Earth's disappearing wildlife
- 10 things you should know about Ebola
- 50 ways to reuse your garbage
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 12 recipes for beans, the super-est of superfoods
- It's official: California is first state to outlaw single-use plastic shopping bags