Andrew Schenkel is a political reporter in Washington D.C. Andrew first started reporting on energy issues while working as reporter for an NBC affiliate in Wyoming. Since then he has served as production manager in Copenhagen for a climate news site during the COP15 meetings. Andrew is a graduate of Syracuse University. He is married to his wife Cara. Andrew enjoys wiffle ball.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Have lower back pain? You might be part chimp
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Instead of coffee, try these tasty alternatives
- Kids who grow up with dogs and cats are more emotionally intelligent and compassionate
- The Ecomodernist Manifesto: How to have a great Anthropocene
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- What is spontaneous human combustion?
- Dog that looks like Steve Buscemi seeks forever home
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects