Andrew Schenkel is a political reporter in Washington D.C. Andrew first started reporting on energy issues while working as reporter for an NBC affiliate in Wyoming. Since then he has served as production manager in Copenhagen for a climate news site during the COP15 meetings. Andrew is a graduate of Syracuse University. He is married to his wife Cara. Andrew enjoys wiffle ball.
Andrew's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How extensive is California's drought? Compare the photos
- Is heat trapped in the ocean responsible for the global warming 'pause'?
- 36 random animal facts that may surprise you
- Watch Wounda the chimpanzee hug Jane Goodall after being released into the wild
- Take a classic road trip on America's longest highway
- Can you identify these famous buildings? MNN quiz
- Would you survive being lost at sea? Quiz
- 23 temples in nature: Engulfed by nature
- Why do dogs tilt their heads when we speak?