Andrew Schenkel is a political reporter in Washington D.C. Andrew first started reporting on energy issues while working as reporter for an NBC affiliate in Wyoming. Since then he has served as production manager in Copenhagen for a climate news site during the COP15 meetings. Andrew is a graduate of Syracuse University. He is married to his wife Cara. Andrew enjoys wiffle ball.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Stands to reason anything that's bad for one lung is bad for another. ..."
- by reader Brent WIlbur
- by reader tlr
- by reader GCO
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Are you emotionally intelligent?
- How to see the shortest total lunar eclipse of the century
- 13 photos of dogs that got invited to the wedding
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 8 astonishing benefits of walking
- 8 special dogs saved by social media
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux