Andrew Schenkel is a political reporter in Washington D.C. Andrew first started reporting on energy issues while working as reporter for an NBC affiliate in Wyoming. Since then he has served as production manager in Copenhagen for a climate news site during the COP15 meetings. Andrew is a graduate of Syracuse University. He is married to his wife Cara. Andrew enjoys wiffle ball.
Andrew's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 15 fascinating facts about Houdini
- What's a Twike? It's half-bike, half-electric car
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 15 of the most toxic places to live: Apocalypse now?
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- Which of the 8 kinds of intelligence do you have?
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- What do you call this baby animal?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth