Andrew Schenkel is a political reporter in Washington D.C. Andrew first started reporting on energy issues while working as reporter for an NBC affiliate in Wyoming. Since then he has served as production manager in Copenhagen for a climate news site during the COP15 meetings. Andrew is a graduate of Syracuse University. He is married to his wife Cara. Andrew enjoys wiffle ball.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 7 things I wish someone told me before I adopted a dog
- Your birth season may explain your mood
- These starling murmurations are not what they appear
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 5 elderly women take care of 1,300 stray dogs in China
- 5 mind-bending facts about dreams