Andrew Schenkel is a political reporter in Washington D.C. Andrew first started reporting on energy issues while working as reporter for an NBC affiliate in Wyoming. Since then he has served as production manager in Copenhagen for a climate news site during the COP15 meetings. Andrew is a graduate of Syracuse University. He is married to his wife Cara. Andrew enjoys wiffle ball.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- How often do you really need to shower?
- How much of the Nativity story is true?
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- Meet 2014's top 10 cutest animals in science
- Help! I forgot to thaw the turkey
- What do kids around the world leave out for Santa?
- Christmas comes early with this a cappella version of 'Little Drummer Boy'
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 natural cough remedies