Andrew Schenkel is a political reporter in Washington D.C. Andrew first started reporting on energy issues while working as reporter for an NBC affiliate in Wyoming. Since then he has served as production manager in Copenhagen for a climate news site during the COP15 meetings. Andrew is a graduate of Syracuse University. He is married to his wife Cara. Andrew enjoys wiffle ball.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Stray dog follows adventure race team for 430 miles
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- 10 brain games to play with your dog
- 5 brilliant mathematicians and their impact on the modern world
- How often do you really need to shower?
- Best air-filtering houseplants, according to NASA
- Poop-powered airport shuttle bus hits the road in the U.K.