Andrew Schenkel is a political reporter in Washington D.C. Andrew first started reporting on energy issues while working as reporter for an NBC affiliate in Wyoming. Since then he has served as production manager in Copenhagen for a climate news site during the COP15 meetings. Andrew is a graduate of Syracuse University. He is married to his wife Cara. Andrew enjoys wiffle ball.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- What your sleep position says about you
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Ballet dancer finds her footing through dreamlike photos
- Giant lost: World's largest earwig declared extinct
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 10 of the world's biggest unsolved mysteries: Go figure
- Charming animation aims to save British hedgehogs
- Why are some people colder than others?
- 8-bit nostalgia: Cubist-like watercolor paintings reimagine pop culture icons