Andrew Schenkel is a political reporter in Washington D.C. Andrew first started reporting on energy issues while working as reporter for an NBC affiliate in Wyoming. Since then he has served as production manager in Copenhagen for a climate news site during the COP15 meetings. Andrew is a graduate of Syracuse University. He is married to his wife Cara. Andrew enjoys wiffle ball.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- The most dangerous foods for dogs
- How olives changed the world
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- This might be the best video of lava you've ever seen
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- The mystery of Devil's Kettle Falls
- The surprising reason why morning walks can help you lose weight
- Kids who grow up with dogs and cats are more emotionally intelligent and compassionate
- 15 houseplants to improve indoor air quality