Andrew Schenkel is a political reporter in Washington D.C. Andrew first started reporting on energy issues while working as reporter for an NBC affiliate in Wyoming. Since then he has served as production manager in Copenhagen for a climate news site during the COP15 meetings. Andrew is a graduate of Syracuse University. He is married to his wife Cara. Andrew enjoys wiffle ball.
Andrew's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Why crafting is good for mental health
- Boost your mood in 5 minutes
- 10 all-natural solutions for getting a better night's sleep
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- The world’s most multilingual countries
- 14 household uses for beer
- Photosynthesis photographed for the first time
- Corgis are taking over the Internet. (And if you have any doubt, watch a couple of these videos) | M
- Best air-filtering houseplants, according to NASA