Andrew Schenkel is a political reporter in Washington D.C. Andrew first started reporting on energy issues while working as reporter for an NBC affiliate in Wyoming. Since then he has served as production manager in Copenhagen for a climate news site during the COP15 meetings. Andrew is a graduate of Syracuse University. He is married to his wife Cara. Andrew enjoys wiffle ball.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 8 things you didn't know about the autumnal equinox
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- This clever container home is 'unpacked' to reveal loads more living space
- 10 cooking staples that can outlast you
- Scientists may have found link between artificial sweeteners and diabetes
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 10 natural cough remedies
- What's a humpback whale doing in the forest?