Andrew Schenkel is a political reporter in Washington D.C. Andrew first started reporting on energy issues while working as reporter for an NBC affiliate in Wyoming. Since then he has served as production manager in Copenhagen for a climate news site during the COP15 meetings. Andrew is a graduate of Syracuse University. He is married to his wife Cara. Andrew enjoys wiffle ball.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- Guns really do change the way you think
- Scientists successfully generate gasoline out of thin air
- 6 haunting songs sung by whales
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Gadzooks! The truth behind not-so-innocent phrases
- 22 words you're probably saying wrong
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 10 natural cough remedies