Andrew Schenkel is a political reporter in Washington D.C. Andrew first started reporting on energy issues while working as reporter for an NBC affiliate in Wyoming. Since then he has served as production manager in Copenhagen for a climate news site during the COP15 meetings. Andrew is a graduate of Syracuse University. He is married to his wife Cara. Andrew enjoys wiffle ball.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 'Tattoos & Rescues': Photo project demolishes 2 stereotypes at once
- Dog captures images that grab his attention
- 30 words that are their own opposites
- Berkeley collects $116,000 in 1st month of soda tax
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How to travel well when you have a 9-to-5 job
- Does happiness have a scent?
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- 15 obsolete words we should still be using