Andrew Schenkel is a political reporter in Washington D.C. Andrew first started reporting on energy issues while working as reporter for an NBC affiliate in Wyoming. Since then he has served as production manager in Copenhagen for a climate news site during the COP15 meetings. Andrew is a graduate of Syracuse University. He is married to his wife Cara. Andrew enjoys wiffle ball.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Guess which cars are magnets for speeding tickets? (Hint: It's not the Ferraris)
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 11 startling stats about Earth's disappearing wildlife
- 50 ways to reuse your garbage
- 50 whales may be a new (and very endangered) species
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Going off the grid: Why more people are choosing to live life unplugged
- 22 things you didn't know about hedgehogs
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?