Andrew Schenkel is a political reporter in Washington D.C. Andrew first started reporting on energy issues while working as reporter for an NBC affiliate in Wyoming. Since then he has served as production manager in Copenhagen for a climate news site during the COP15 meetings. Andrew is a graduate of Syracuse University. He is married to his wife Cara. Andrew enjoys wiffle ball.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 'Small is Beautiful' casts honest, often heartbreaking light on tiny house movement
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- Should you shave your dog for summer?
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- World's Best Vegan Guacamole: Recipe
- California welcomes its first edible cricket farm
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- Wild sperm whale mimics diver