Andrew Schenkel is a political reporter in Washington D.C. Andrew first started reporting on energy issues while working as reporter for an NBC affiliate in Wyoming. Since then he has served as production manager in Copenhagen for a climate news site during the COP15 meetings. Andrew is a graduate of Syracuse University. He is married to his wife Cara. Andrew enjoys wiffle ball.
Andrew's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How extensive is California's drought? Compare the photos
- Who owns the very first Ford Mustang?
- 36 random animal facts that may surprise you
- 13-year-old Masai boy invents device to help his community live in peace with the lions
- Can you identify these famous buildings? MNN quiz
- 8 habits of happy people
- Watch Wounda the chimpanzee hug Jane Goodall after being released into the wild
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Massive veggies break world records at flower show [Photos]