Andrew Schenkel is a political reporter in Washington D.C. Andrew first started reporting on energy issues while working as reporter for an NBC affiliate in Wyoming. Since then he has served as production manager in Copenhagen for a climate news site during the COP15 meetings. Andrew is a graduate of Syracuse University. He is married to his wife Cara. Andrew enjoys wiffle ball.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Bioluminescent fungi: 12 mushrooms that glow in the dark
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Stunned by Yosemite: A trip that will make you feel alive
- Everything you need to know about cast iron cookware
- Are you saucing pasta the right way?
- The world's 10 oldest living trees
- Calbuco volcano erupts, creates massive ash cloud
- Wild mushrooms: What to eat, what to avoid
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Matt Damon's thriller 'The Martian' to be science-heavy