Andrew Schenkel is a political reporter in Washington D.C. Andrew first started reporting on energy issues while working as reporter for an NBC affiliate in Wyoming. Since then he has served as production manager in Copenhagen for a climate news site during the COP15 meetings. Andrew is a graduate of Syracuse University. He is married to his wife Cara. Andrew enjoys wiffle ball.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- 5 mind-bending facts about dreams
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 5 single-serve items to purge from your life
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Hippo's ancestor was the size of an overgrown sheep
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Stephen Hawking thinks these 3 things could destroy us
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists