Andrew Schenkel is a political reporter in Washington D.C. Andrew first started reporting on energy issues while working as reporter for an NBC affiliate in Wyoming. Since then he has served as production manager in Copenhagen for a climate news site during the COP15 meetings. Andrew is a graduate of Syracuse University. He is married to his wife Cara. Andrew enjoys wiffle ball.
Andrew's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Plastic 'trash islands' forming in ocean garbage patch
- 13 natural ways to deal with spiders
- 22 things you didn't know about hedgehogs
- What species rules Earth? (It's probably not humans)
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 8 relationship myths that might surprise you
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- How to cook artichokes: 7 delicious recipes
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- To fight unemployment, India to plant 2 billion trees