Andrew Schenkel is a political reporter in Washington D.C. Andrew first started reporting on energy issues while working as reporter for an NBC affiliate in Wyoming. Since then he has served as production manager in Copenhagen for a climate news site during the COP15 meetings. Andrew is a graduate of Syracuse University. He is married to his wife Cara. Andrew enjoys wiffle ball.
Andrew's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- The world’s most multilingual countries
- Corgis are taking over the Internet. (And if you have any doubt, watch a couple of these videos) | M
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- 8 relationship myths that might surprise you
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 10 all-natural solutions for getting a better night's sleep
- Cycling across the country barefoot in search of a simpler life
- Boost your mood in 5 minutes
- 14 household uses for beer
- 10 natural cough remedies