Andrew Schenkel is a political reporter in Washington D.C. Andrew first started reporting on energy issues while working as reporter for an NBC affiliate in Wyoming. Since then he has served as production manager in Copenhagen for a climate news site during the COP15 meetings. Andrew is a graduate of Syracuse University. He is married to his wife Cara. Andrew enjoys wiffle ball.
Andrew's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Quiet Treehouse: A sylvan escape that battles noise pollution
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 10 fruits you can grill
- Think you know how to spot a psychopath? Think again
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- How much do you know about the great apes? Quiz
- 8 acts of kindness to animals that will restore your faith in humanity
- How to clean brass naturally
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?