Andrew Schenkel is a political reporter in Washington D.C. Andrew first started reporting on energy issues while working as reporter for an NBC affiliate in Wyoming. Since then he has served as production manager in Copenhagen for a climate news site during the COP15 meetings. Andrew is a graduate of Syracuse University. He is married to his wife Cara. Andrew enjoys wiffle ball.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- The most dangerous foods for dogs
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- How olives changed the world
- The surprising reason why morning walks can help you lose weight
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How to get rid of wasps naturally
- This might be the best video of lava you've ever seen
- How often should you wash your towels?
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- 15 houseplants for improving indoor air quality: A breath of fresh air