Alyssa Kropp is a student at the University of Vermont, located in one of the greenest states in the country. She is majoring in community and international development which she hopes to combine with her love of radio and writing to learn and teach ways to become active in environmental preservation and sustainable development. During her free time, she enjoys snowboarding, lacrosse, reading, stargazing and photography. She studied abroad in Nicaragua and gained a new view on enviromental ideas, of which you can explore here.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- How to keep scratch-happy cats off furniture
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Photographer finds radiance in wildlife of Arctic tundra
- When is the best time to buy airplane tickets?
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- The ultimate sweet potato recipe roundup
- How to get your child to take a nap
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- How often do you really need to shower?
- 10 recipes for Brussels sprouts that will make them your new favorite vegetable