Alyssa Kropp is a student at the University of Vermont, located in one of the greenest states in the country. She is majoring in community and international development which she hopes to combine with her love of radio and writing to learn and teach ways to become active in environmental preservation and sustainable development. During her free time, she enjoys snowboarding, lacrosse, reading, stargazing and photography. She studied abroad in Nicaragua and gained a new view on enviromental ideas, of which you can explore here.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"..."Please" and "Thank You" are two tiny words that need to come back into our vocabulary. ..."
- by reader Kristal
"...Every drop of water matters...."
- by reader GhhShirley
- by reader Free Voice
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 'Everlasting storm' has 1 million lightning strikes a year
- 12 inspiring examples of macro flower photography
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 25 of the cutest bat species
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 6 time-tested ways to revitalize your metabolism