Alyssa Kropp is a student at the University of Vermont, located in one of the greenest states in the country. She is majoring in community and international development which she hopes to combine with her love of radio and writing to learn and teach ways to become active in environmental preservation and sustainable development. During her free time, she enjoys snowboarding, lacrosse, reading, stargazing and photography. She studied abroad in Nicaragua and gained a new view on enviromental ideas, of which you can explore here.
Alyssa 's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 100 years later, the passenger pigeon still haunts us
- The seven stones of simpler living
- 15 uses for olive oil outside the kitchen
- Pharrell's 'Happy' is even happier in sign language
- How extensive is California's drought? Compare the photos
- Could a mummy's curse be causing earthquakes and floods in Siberia?
- Why do dogs tilt their heads when we speak?
- 18 things you didn't know about dog paws