Alyssa Kropp is a student at the University of Vermont, located in one of the greenest states in the country. She is majoring in community and international development which she hopes to combine with her love of radio and writing to learn and teach ways to become active in environmental preservation and sustainable development. During her free time, she enjoys snowboarding, lacrosse, reading, stargazing and photography. She studied abroad in Nicaragua and gained a new view on enviromental ideas, of which you can explore here.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Ancient stone circles in Mideast baffle archaeologists
- Underwater 'lump' may be wreckage from Amelia Earhart's plane
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Homeowner's lawn-to-garden transformation yields more than just vegetables
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- Guide to pairing wine with Halloween candy
- The truth about sea salt
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 11 things dog owners should never say