Alyssa Kropp is a student at the University of Vermont, located in one of the greenest states in the country. She is majoring in community and international development which she hopes to combine with her love of radio and writing to learn and teach ways to become active in environmental preservation and sustainable development. During her free time, she enjoys snowboarding, lacrosse, reading, stargazing and photography. She studied abroad in Nicaragua and gained a new view on enviromental ideas, of which you can explore here.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Giant manta ray briefly dances with surprised diver
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- Need a dose of happy? Watch this video
- This might be the best video of lava you've ever seen
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Newborn leopard cub can't keep his eyes open
- World's cutest endangered animal photographed for first time in over 2 decades
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food