Alyssa Kropp is a student at the University of Vermont, located in one of the greenest states in the country. She is majoring in community and international development which she hopes to combine with her love of radio and writing to learn and teach ways to become active in environmental preservation and sustainable development. During her free time, she enjoys snowboarding, lacrosse, reading, stargazing and photography. She studied abroad in Nicaragua and gained a new view on enviromental ideas, of which you can explore here.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- No Big Bang? Universe may have had no beginning
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 'Under the Dome' air pollution documentary turns viral sensation
- Quokka selfies are taking the Internet by storm
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- What is face blindness?
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- What does your handwriting say about your personality?