Alyssa Kropp is a student at the University of Vermont, located in one of the greenest states in the country. She is majoring in community and international development which she hopes to combine with her love of radio and writing to learn and teach ways to become active in environmental preservation and sustainable development. During her free time, she enjoys snowboarding, lacrosse, reading, stargazing and photography. She studied abroad in Nicaragua and gained a new view on enviromental ideas, of which you can explore here.
Alyssa 's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- In West Virginia, a stunning love shack built from old windows [Video]
- What your feet say about your health
- 'Everlasting storm' has 1 million lightning strikes a year
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 5 tiny home design ideas worth stealing
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 12 illnesses that are commonly misdiagnosed
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother