Alyssa Kropp is a student at the University of Vermont, located in one of the greenest states in the country. She is majoring in community and international development which she hopes to combine with her love of radio and writing to learn and teach ways to become active in environmental preservation and sustainable development. During her free time, she enjoys snowboarding, lacrosse, reading, stargazing and photography. She studied abroad in Nicaragua and gained a new view on enviromental ideas, of which you can explore here.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Pit bulls and babies: Photographic proof that the much-maligned pups have hearts of gold
- 12 commands every dog should know
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 5 cheap ways to save 1,000 gallons of water
- Desert survival skills: Would you make it out alive? MNN quiz
- Can you match the footprints to the animal? MNN quiz
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?