Alyssa Kropp is a student at the University of Vermont, located in one of the greenest states in the country. She is majoring in community and international development which she hopes to combine with her love of radio and writing to learn and teach ways to become active in environmental preservation and sustainable development. During her free time, she enjoys snowboarding, lacrosse, reading, stargazing and photography. She studied abroad in Nicaragua and gained a new view on enviromental ideas, of which you can explore here.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Your zombie-proof log cabin has arrived
- What your feet say about your health
- Night skiing is even cooler if you're covered in LEDs
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 11 human foods dogs can eat and 5 they shouldn't
- The surprising health benefits of ginger
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?