Alyssa Kropp is a student at the University of Vermont, located in one of the greenest states in the country. She is majoring in community and international development which she hopes to combine with her love of radio and writing to learn and teach ways to become active in environmental preservation and sustainable development. During her free time, she enjoys snowboarding, lacrosse, reading, stargazing and photography. She studied abroad in Nicaragua and gained a new view on enviromental ideas, of which you can explore here.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Hyperemesis gravidarum is not morning sickness
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- When are you supposed to tip?
- 26 photos of cats sleeping wherever they want, however they want
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- The world's happiest country in 2013 was...
- 10 dream homes for hermits: Hidden havens
- The diet Whoopi Goldberg embraced to lose 35 pounds
- James and Suzy Amis Cameron to launch global plant-based diet campaign