Alyssa Kropp is a student at the University of Vermont, located in one of the greenest states in the country. She is majoring in community and international development which she hopes to combine with her love of radio and writing to learn and teach ways to become active in environmental preservation and sustainable development. During her free time, she enjoys snowboarding, lacrosse, reading, stargazing and photography. She studied abroad in Nicaragua and gained a new view on enviromental ideas, of which you can explore here.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How to see the Orionid meteor shower at its peak
- Use baking soda for easy-to-peel hard-boiled eggs
- Puppy-sized spider surprises and scares scientist
- 5 sadly common reasons people fall out of love
- 25 creative ways to help animal shelters
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Vegan grocery list: Top 50 staples for a meat-free diet
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- How to make kefir (and what it is, if you don't know)