Alex Landau is a recent graduate from the Tulane University School of Architecture in New Orleans, and is originally from the Washington, D.C. area. His thesis was an exploration of new and upcoming solar energy technologies and how they can be applied to architecture and the built environment. He is an avid supporter of solar energy initiatives and strongly believes in the potential of solar technology as a design component. Alex has his Master's degree in Architecture (M. Arch) and plans on pursuing his interest in the field of solar design.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- The science behind the extraordinary vision of owls
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- Pit bulls and babies: Photographic proof that the much-maligned pups have hearts of gold
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Desert survival skills: Would you make it out alive? MNN quiz
- How often do you really need to shower?
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 6 of the world's most romantic train rides