Alex Landau is a recent graduate from the Tulane University School of Architecture in New Orleans, and is originally from the Washington, D.C. area. His thesis was an exploration of new and upcoming solar energy technologies and how they can be applied to architecture and the built environment. He is an avid supporter of solar energy initiatives and strongly believes in the potential of solar technology as a design component. Alex has his Master's degree in Architecture (M. Arch) and plans on pursuing his interest in the field of solar design.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Scientists successfully generate gasoline out of thin air
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 25 quotes that will rekindle your connection to nature
- Gadzooks! The truth behind not-so-innocent phrases
- Drink beer. It's good for your brain
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared