Alex Landau is a recent graduate from the Tulane University School of Architecture in New Orleans, and is originally from the Washington, D.C. area. His thesis was an exploration of new and upcoming solar energy technologies and how they can be applied to architecture and the built environment. He is an avid supporter of solar energy initiatives and strongly believes in the potential of solar technology as a design component. Alex has his Master's degree in Architecture (M. Arch) and plans on pursuing his interest in the field of solar design.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 50 reasons to get excited about toast
- Morgan Freeman is now a beekeeper
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- Does happiness have a scent?
- 15 things humans do wrong at dog parks
- 30 words that are their own opposites
- Should you cut out swearing in front of animals?
- 11 human foods dogs can eat and 5 they shouldn't