Alex Landau is a recent graduate from the Tulane University School of Architecture in New Orleans, and is originally from the Washington, D.C. area. His thesis was an exploration of new and upcoming solar energy technologies and how they can be applied to architecture and the built environment. He is an avid supporter of solar energy initiatives and strongly believes in the potential of solar technology as a design component. Alex has his Master's degree in Architecture (M. Arch) and plans on pursuing his interest in the field of solar design.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Stands to reason anything that's bad for one lung is bad for another. ..."
- by reader Brent WIlbur
- by reader tlr
- by reader GCO
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Are you emotionally intelligent?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 13 photos of dogs that got invited to the wedding
- Kitten found with frozen paws will make full recovery
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- Is going 'off-grid' a good idea?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What is exploding head syndrome?
- Bizarre lamb with human-like face born in Russia
- How to get rid of wasps naturally