Alex Landau is a recent graduate from the Tulane University School of Architecture in New Orleans, and is originally from the Washington, D.C. area. His thesis was an exploration of new and upcoming solar energy technologies and how they can be applied to architecture and the built environment. He is an avid supporter of solar energy initiatives and strongly believes in the potential of solar technology as a design component. Alex has his Master's degree in Architecture (M. Arch) and plans on pursuing his interest in the field of solar design.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Have lower back pain? You might be part chimp
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Instead of coffee, try these tasty alternatives
- Kids who grow up with dogs and cats are more emotionally intelligent and compassionate
- The Ecomodernist Manifesto: How to have a great Anthropocene
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- What is spontaneous human combustion?
- Dog that looks like Steve Buscemi seeks forever home
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects