Ashleigh Lovelace is a sophomore double-majoring in English and Arts Administration at the University of Kentucky. She was named a National Silver Medalist for her fiction and poetry portfolio by the Scholastic Art and Writing Awards her senior year in high school, and currently serves as poetry chair for the UK English and Linguistics group, W.O.R.D. She is also a poetry editor for the university literary magazine, The Cat’s Figment. She was first introduced to nature during her stint as a Girl Scout and later, during her time mucking through the reclaimed wetlands of Green Bottom Wildlife Management Area in West Virginia as part of her high school AP Environmental Science class. She spends her time reading, baking, and collecting hats.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Map points the way for the ultimate U.S. road trip
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- Need a dose of happy? Watch this video
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- The most dangerous foods for dogs
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 8 surprising things your personal care product bottles become -
- How do you get consumers to buy electric cars?
- How smart are you about crows and ravens? MNN quiz