Ashleigh Lovelace is a sophomore double-majoring in English and Arts Administration at the University of Kentucky. She was named a National Silver Medalist for her fiction and poetry portfolio by the Scholastic Art and Writing Awards her senior year in high school, and currently serves as poetry chair for the UK English and Linguistics group, W.O.R.D. She is also a poetry editor for the university literary magazine, The Cat’s Figment. She was first introduced to nature during her stint as a Girl Scout and later, during her time mucking through the reclaimed wetlands of Green Bottom Wildlife Management Area in West Virginia as part of her high school AP Environmental Science class. She spends her time reading, baking, and collecting hats.
Ashleigh's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- If I fits, I sits: 18 photos that prove cats can get comfortable anywhere
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- 5 life lessons learned by working at McDonald's
- No roads lead to Halibut Cove
- Take a classic road trip on America's longest highway
- 16 clever uses for binder clips
- What your dog's breed says about you
- 11 photos that prove tigers have a softer side