My name is Alton V. White IV, everyone calls me "Al". I live in Georgia on a farm that has been in my family since 1936. I am an avid outdoorsman and love to hunt and fish. I am married and have three of the best kids that anyone could ask for. I am currently working in the I.T. field as an Enterprise SCCM Administrator for Lockheed Martin. I work on a contract with Robins Air Force Base for the Air Force Reserves. I am responsible for managing SCCM (software, operating system deployment, patching, scripting) for 16 air force bases throughout the United States. I also work for my family on Whiteway Plantation - which is a hunting plantation in Middle Georgia. I guide deer, turkey, quail, and wild hot hunts. My family is deeply rooted in being outdoors and improving wildlife habitat. We have been heavily involved in a trophy management program for whitetail deer on our 3500 acres, as well as establishing pristine quail habitat through timber management. Bottom line - I'm just a 'good ole boy' that loves family and wildlife and being right in the middle of it.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Dog captures images that grab his attention
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- 'Tattoos & Rescues': Photo project demolishes 2 stereotypes at once
- Zoo animals strike a pose in stunning black-and-white portrait series
- 30 words that are their own opposites
- Paddleboarder captures close encounter with orca
- Does happiness have a scent?
- Should you cut out swearing in front of animals?