My name is Alton V. White IV, everyone calls me "Al". I live in Georgia on a farm that has been in my family since 1936. I am an avid outdoorsman and love to hunt and fish. I am married and have three of the best kids that anyone could ask for. I am currently working in the I.T. field as an Enterprise SCCM Administrator for Lockheed Martin. I work on a contract with Robins Air Force Base for the Air Force Reserves. I am responsible for managing SCCM (software, operating system deployment, patching, scripting) for 16 air force bases throughout the United States. I also work for my family on Whiteway Plantation - which is a hunting plantation in Middle Georgia. I guide deer, turkey, quail, and wild hot hunts. My family is deeply rooted in being outdoors and improving wildlife habitat. We have been heavily involved in a trophy management program for whitetail deer on our 3500 acres, as well as establishing pristine quail habitat through timber management. Bottom line - I'm just a 'good ole boy' that loves family and wildlife and being right in the middle of it.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- Stray dog follows adventure race team for 430 miles
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Why do butterflies and moths have such detailed wings?
- 10 brain games to play with your dog
- Shelter dogs find love matches on Tinder
- Snow art showcases beauty of winter: Simon Beck's icy creations
- 5 mind-bending facts about dreams
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 28 commonly confused animals: What's the difference?