My name is Alton V. White IV, everyone calls me "Al". I live in Georgia on a farm that has been in my family since 1936. I am an avid outdoorsman and love to hunt and fish. I am married and have three of the best kids that anyone could ask for. I am currently working in the I.T. field as an Enterprise SCCM Administrator for Lockheed Martin. I work on a contract with Robins Air Force Base for the Air Force Reserves. I am responsible for managing SCCM (software, operating system deployment, patching, scripting) for 16 air force bases throughout the United States. I also work for my family on Whiteway Plantation - which is a hunting plantation in Middle Georgia. I guide deer, turkey, quail, and wild hot hunts. My family is deeply rooted in being outdoors and improving wildlife habitat. We have been heavily involved in a trophy management program for whitetail deer on our 3500 acres, as well as establishing pristine quail habitat through timber management. Bottom line - I'm just a 'good ole boy' that loves family and wildlife and being right in the middle of it.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- What's the deal with cats and windows?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Guess which cars are magnets for speeding tickets? (Hint: It's not the Ferraris)
- 50 ways to reuse your garbage
- 50 whales may be a new (and very endangered) species
- Going off the grid: Why more people are choosing to live life unplugged
- 11 startling stats about Earth's disappearing wildlife
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth