My name is Alton V. White IV, everyone calls me "Al". I live in Georgia on a farm that has been in my family since 1936. I am an avid outdoorsman and love to hunt and fish. I am married and have three of the best kids that anyone could ask for. I am currently working in the I.T. field as an Enterprise SCCM Administrator for Lockheed Martin. I work on a contract with Robins Air Force Base for the Air Force Reserves. I am responsible for managing SCCM (software, operating system deployment, patching, scripting) for 16 air force bases throughout the United States. I also work for my family on Whiteway Plantation - which is a hunting plantation in Middle Georgia. I guide deer, turkey, quail, and wild hot hunts. My family is deeply rooted in being outdoors and improving wildlife habitat. We have been heavily involved in a trophy management program for whitetail deer on our 3500 acres, as well as establishing pristine quail habitat through timber management. Bottom line - I'm just a 'good ole boy' that loves family and wildlife and being right in the middle of it.
altonwhite's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How extensive is California's drought? Compare the photos
- Why do dogs tilt their heads when we speak?
- Watch Wounda the chimpanzee hug Jane Goodall after being released into the wild
- Can we trust imported organic foods?
- 23 temples in nature: Engulfed by nature
- Alley cats gain a powerful ally in photographers
- 10 health benefits of lemons
- 18 things you didn't know about dog paws
- Can you identify these famous buildings? MNN quiz