Annie B. Bond
1. Was named “the foremost expert on green living” by Body & Soul magazine (February, 2009).
2. Author of BETTER BASICS FOR THE HOME (Three Rivers Press, 1999).
3. Author of CLEAN & GREEN (Ceres press, 1990).
4. Author of HOME ENLIGHTENMENT (Rodale, 2007).
5. Author of TRUE FOOD (Natioanal Geograhpic, 2010).
2. Was the founding editor of The Green Guide, later bought by National Geographic.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"..."Please" and "Thank You" are two tiny words that need to come back into our vocabulary. ..."
- by reader Kristal
"...Every drop of water matters...."
- by reader GhhShirley
- by reader Free Voice
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Archaeologists unearth 5,000-year-old 'third-gender' caveman
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Elephant mother and calf reunite after 3 years apart
- Marmot photobombs time-lapse video, licks camera
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 14 stunning portraits show the beauty of black and white wildlife photography
- 17 surprisingly real animals
- Cryosleep: It's not just science fiction anymore