Annie B. Bond
1. Was named “the foremost expert on green living” by Body & Soul magazine (February, 2009).
2. Author of BETTER BASICS FOR THE HOME (Three Rivers Press, 1999).
3. Author of CLEAN & GREEN (Ceres press, 1990).
4. Author of HOME ENLIGHTENMENT (Rodale, 2007).
5. Author of TRUE FOOD (Natioanal Geograhpic, 2010).
2. Was the founding editor of The Green Guide, later bought by National Geographic.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 6 cool things you can make from old jeans
- 7 things I wish someone told me before I adopted a dog
- 5 surprisingly decadent no-refined-sugar dessert recipes
- 17-year-old invents water purifier powered by the sun
- 5 single-serve items to purge from your life
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 5 mind-bending facts about dreams