Annie B. Bond
1. Was named “the foremost expert on green living” by Body & Soul magazine (February, 2009).
2. Author of BETTER BASICS FOR THE HOME (Three Rivers Press, 1999).
3. Author of CLEAN & GREEN (Ceres press, 1990).
4. Author of HOME ENLIGHTENMENT (Rodale, 2007).
5. Author of TRUE FOOD (Natioanal Geograhpic, 2010).
2. Was the founding editor of The Green Guide, later bought by National Geographic.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Stands to reason anything that's bad for one lung is bad for another. ..."
- by reader Brent WIlbur
- by reader tlr
- by reader GCO
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How to get rid of wasps naturally
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 9 of the world's smallest birds
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 6 tools to help predict how long you'll live
- Why 2015 is a big year for child nutrition
- What dehydration can do to your body [Infographic]