Annie B. Bond
1. Was named “the foremost expert on green living” by Body & Soul magazine (February, 2009).
2. Author of BETTER BASICS FOR THE HOME (Three Rivers Press, 1999).
3. Author of CLEAN & GREEN (Ceres press, 1990).
4. Author of HOME ENLIGHTENMENT (Rodale, 2007).
5. Author of TRUE FOOD (Natioanal Geograhpic, 2010).
2. Was the founding editor of The Green Guide, later bought by National Geographic.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- The world's happiest country in 2013 was...
- Dog-friendly beaches: Coastal canines
- Hyperemesis gravidarum is not morning sickness
- Why is my cat peeing outside the litter box?
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- 26 photos of cats sleeping wherever they want, however they want
- When are you supposed to tip?
- 10 dream homes for hermits: Hidden havens
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?