Amanda Robinson is a senior at the University of Florida where she is majoring in journalism and minoring in organizational leadership of nonprofits. She is passionate about pursuing a career in environmental reporting and hopes to showcase her love and knowledge of conservation, sustainability and animals through her writing. In her free time Amanda enjoys volunteering at the local animal shelter, experimenting with new vegetarian recipes, taking hundreds of photographs and exploring the great outdoors.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"..."Please" and "Thank You" are two tiny words that need to come back into our vocabulary. ..."
- by reader Kristal
"...Every drop of water matters...."
- by reader GhhShirley
- by reader Free Voice
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Cryosleep: It's not just science fiction anymore
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 25 of the cutest bat species
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Thanks bro! 9 videos of humans giving animals a helping hand
- Why creative people shouldn't work 9 to 5
- 9 ways to redesign (and rethink) retirement
- How fast could you travel across the U.S. in the 1800s?
- 10 beautifully useful things made from 'useless' trash