Amanda Robinson is a senior at the University of Florida where she is majoring in journalism and minoring in organizational leadership of nonprofits. She is passionate about pursuing a career in environmental reporting and hopes to showcase her love and knowledge of conservation, sustainability and animals through her writing. In her free time Amanda enjoys volunteering at the local animal shelter, experimenting with new vegetarian recipes, taking hundreds of photographs and exploring the great outdoors.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 12 health benefits of apple cider vinegar
- Why are some people colder than others?
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- Is the coyote takeover of New York City imminent?
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?