Amanda Robinson is a senior at the University of Florida where she is majoring in journalism and minoring in organizational leadership of nonprofits. She is passionate about pursuing a career in environmental reporting and hopes to showcase her love and knowledge of conservation, sustainability and animals through her writing. In her free time Amanda enjoys volunteering at the local animal shelter, experimenting with new vegetarian recipes, taking hundreds of photographs and exploring the great outdoors.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- Stray dog follows adventure race team for 430 miles
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 brain games to play with your dog
- Why do butterflies and moths have such detailed wings?
- How the planets got their names
- Help! I forgot to thaw the turkey
- 10 beautifully useful things made from 'useless' trash
- 5 mind-bending facts about dreams
- Shelter dogs find love matches on Tinder