Amanda Robinson is a senior at the University of Florida where she is majoring in journalism and minoring in organizational leadership of nonprofits. She is passionate about pursuing a career in environmental reporting and hopes to showcase her love and knowledge of conservation, sustainability and animals through her writing. In her free time Amanda enjoys volunteering at the local animal shelter, experimenting with new vegetarian recipes, taking hundreds of photographs and exploring the great outdoors.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 6 things you probably didn't know about 'It's a Wonderful Life'
- How much of the Nativity story is true?
- 7 of the best aurora borealis videos from 2014
- Angel-winged halos give blind dogs a new leash on life
- How often do you really need to shower?
- Christmas comes early with this a cappella version of 'Little Drummer Boy'
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Meet 2014's top 10 cutest animals in science
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Help! I forgot to thaw the turkey