Amanda Robinson is a senior at the University of Florida where she is majoring in journalism and minoring in organizational leadership of nonprofits. She is passionate about pursuing a career in environmental reporting and hopes to showcase her love and knowledge of conservation, sustainability and animals through her writing. In her free time Amanda enjoys volunteering at the local animal shelter, experimenting with new vegetarian recipes, taking hundreds of photographs and exploring the great outdoors.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 animals that live the longest
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- Why are my feet always cold?
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- The 6 biggest challenges all new puppy owners face
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- See 6 months of Earth from space in 6 minutes
- 10 natural cough remedies