Amanda Robinson is a senior at the University of Florida where she is majoring in journalism and minoring in organizational leadership of nonprofits. She is passionate about pursuing a career in environmental reporting and hopes to showcase her love and knowledge of conservation, sustainability and animals through her writing. In her free time Amanda enjoys volunteering at the local animal shelter, experimenting with new vegetarian recipes, taking hundreds of photographs and exploring the great outdoors.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 10 ways to give without buying stuff
- 10 ways graphene could change the world
- 15 words you never knew came from literature
- 5 fun family games for Christmas
- Say what? 11 untranslatable words from other cultures [Infographic]
- Why a former NFL star gave up football to become a farmer
- Is your goat happy? Here's how you can tell
- Could these fungi make plastic edible for humans?