Amanda Robinson is a senior at the University of Florida where she is majoring in journalism and minoring in organizational leadership of nonprofits. She is passionate about pursuing a career in environmental reporting and hopes to showcase her love and knowledge of conservation, sustainability and animals through her writing. In her free time Amanda enjoys volunteering at the local animal shelter, experimenting with new vegetarian recipes, taking hundreds of photographs and exploring the great outdoors.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Cahokia: America's unknown ancient city
- 7 things your senior dog would like to tell you
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 20 crafty uses for K-Cups
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- Meet Ingo and Poldi, best friends breaking all the rules
- 8 adorable videos of baby animals taking baths
- Newfound spiders have names to match their flash
- 7 little-known side effects of daylight saving time