Amanda Robinson is a senior at the University of Florida where she is majoring in journalism and minoring in organizational leadership of nonprofits. She is passionate about pursuing a career in environmental reporting and hopes to showcase her love and knowledge of conservation, sustainability and animals through her writing. In her free time Amanda enjoys volunteering at the local animal shelter, experimenting with new vegetarian recipes, taking hundreds of photographs and exploring the great outdoors.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 15 words you never knew came from literature
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- 10 ways to give without buying stuff
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 ways graphene could change the world
- 'Miracle Dogs' celebrates rescue dogs and their owners
- 5 fun family games for Christmas
- Is your goat happy? Here's how you can tell
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?