Amanda Robinson is a senior at the University of Florida where she is majoring in journalism and minoring in organizational leadership of nonprofits. She is passionate about pursuing a career in environmental reporting and hopes to showcase her love and knowledge of conservation, sustainability and animals through her writing. In her free time Amanda enjoys volunteering at the local animal shelter, experimenting with new vegetarian recipes, taking hundreds of photographs and exploring the great outdoors.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Ancient stone circles in Mideast baffle archaeologists
- Underwater 'lump' may be wreckage from Amelia Earhart's plane
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 11 things dog owners should never say
- Homeowner's lawn-to-garden transformation yields more than just vegetables
- 12 horror films that reveal Mother Nature's evil side
- 10 natural cough remedies
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Booboo and friends live the guinea pig high life