Amanda Robinson is a senior at the University of Florida where she is majoring in journalism and minoring in organizational leadership of nonprofits. She is passionate about pursuing a career in environmental reporting and hopes to showcase her love and knowledge of conservation, sustainability and animals through her writing. In her free time Amanda enjoys volunteering at the local animal shelter, experimenting with new vegetarian recipes, taking hundreds of photographs and exploring the great outdoors.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- Conceptual photographer pays homage to the mysterious work of Costica Acsinte
- Giant lost: World's largest earwig declared extinct
- What your sleep position says about you
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 15 things you're doing wrong in the kitchen
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Crazy time-lapse video captures 360-degree night sky
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?