Amanda Robinson is a senior at the University of Florida where she is majoring in journalism and minoring in organizational leadership of nonprofits. She is passionate about pursuing a career in environmental reporting and hopes to showcase her love and knowledge of conservation, sustainability and animals through her writing. In her free time Amanda enjoys volunteering at the local animal shelter, experimenting with new vegetarian recipes, taking hundreds of photographs and exploring the great outdoors.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 'Small is Beautiful' casts honest, often heartbreaking light on tiny house movement
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- Kids who grow up with dogs and cats are more emotionally intelligent and compassionate
- World's Best Vegan Guacamole: Recipe
- Wild sperm whale mimics diver
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- California welcomes its first edible cricket farm