Amanda Robinson is a senior at the University of Florida where she is majoring in journalism and minoring in organizational leadership of nonprofits. She is passionate about pursuing a career in environmental reporting and hopes to showcase her love and knowledge of conservation, sustainability and animals through her writing. In her free time Amanda enjoys volunteering at the local animal shelter, experimenting with new vegetarian recipes, taking hundreds of photographs and exploring the great outdoors.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How often do you really need to shower?
- What's wrong with my cookies? A troubleshooting guide
- 5 fun family games for Christmas
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- This balance test could predict your risk of stroke
- The world’s most multilingual countries
- 18 perfect snowflakes [Photos]