Amanda Robinson is a senior at the University of Florida where she is majoring in journalism and minoring in organizational leadership of nonprofits. She is passionate about pursuing a career in environmental reporting and hopes to showcase her love and knowledge of conservation, sustainability and animals through her writing. In her free time Amanda enjoys volunteering at the local animal shelter, experimenting with new vegetarian recipes, taking hundreds of photographs and exploring the great outdoors.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- 22 words you're probably saying wrong
- When zombie apocalypse comes, head for the Rockies
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- What your blood type says about you
- This woman sees more than 2 colors in 'the dress'
- Which of the 8 kinds of intelligence do you have?