Amanda Robinson is a senior at the University of Florida where she is majoring in journalism and minoring in organizational leadership of nonprofits. She is passionate about pursuing a career in environmental reporting and hopes to showcase her love and knowledge of conservation, sustainability and animals through her writing. In her free time Amanda enjoys volunteering at the local animal shelter, experimenting with new vegetarian recipes, taking hundreds of photographs and exploring the great outdoors.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 5 sadly common reasons people fall out of love
- Watch: A forest year
- Vegan grocery list: Top 50 staples for a meat-free diet
- 'Cat Island' is a feline's purrfect paradise
- 25 creative ways to help animal shelters
- Watch Wounda the chimpanzee hug Jane Goodall after being released into the wild
- How to maximize your workout if you are short on time
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- Would you believe these award-winning photographs were captured with an iPhone?