Amanda Robinson is a senior at the University of Florida where she is majoring in journalism and minoring in organizational leadership of nonprofits. She is passionate about pursuing a career in environmental reporting and hopes to showcase her love and knowledge of conservation, sustainability and animals through her writing. In her free time Amanda enjoys volunteering at the local animal shelter, experimenting with new vegetarian recipes, taking hundreds of photographs and exploring the great outdoors.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- How to stop a cold before it starts
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- Cape Cod dune shacks float on the edge of the continent
- British farmer ordered to demolish clandestine castle house
- 27 gourmet vegetarian recipes for Christmas dinner
- 7 fictional languages from literature and film that you can learn
- 5 fun family games for Christmas
- How often do you need to change your sheets?