Amanda Robinson is a senior at the University of Florida where she is majoring in journalism and minoring in organizational leadership of nonprofits. She is passionate about pursuing a career in environmental reporting and hopes to showcase her love and knowledge of conservation, sustainability and animals through her writing. In her free time Amanda enjoys volunteering at the local animal shelter, experimenting with new vegetarian recipes, taking hundreds of photographs and exploring the great outdoors.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 15 words you never knew came from literature
- 10 ways graphene could change the world
- Say what? 11 untranslatable words from other cultures [Infographic]
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 10 of the world's biggest unsolved mysteries: Go figure
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- Welcome to the magical world of Christmas tree worms
- Why a former NFL star gave up football to become a farmer