Amanda Robinson is a senior at the University of Florida where she is majoring in journalism and minoring in organizational leadership of nonprofits. She is passionate about pursuing a career in environmental reporting and hopes to showcase her love and knowledge of conservation, sustainability and animals through her writing. In her free time Amanda enjoys volunteering at the local animal shelter, experimenting with new vegetarian recipes, taking hundreds of photographs and exploring the great outdoors.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Goodbye to cars: Why we should take a good look at Finland's phone-based mobility system
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Catch dahlia fever! 12 incredible floats from the world's biggest all-volunteer flower parade
- What is mindfulness?
- Living cheap is the new green
- Make ice cream in 5 minutes with one ingredient
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 15 commonly refrigerated foods that don't need to be