JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- When zombie apocalypse comes, head for the Rockies
- 22 words you're probably saying wrong
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Vegan grocery list: Top 50 staples for a meat-free diet
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Which of the 8 kinds of intelligence do you have?
- How often should you wash your towels?