Arielle Segal attends the University of California-Davis. She grew up in Philadelphia and moved to Orange County in the ninth grade. Arielle is majoring in psychology. She got interested in the environmental movement in eleventh grade when a marine science teacher told her about the issues. She started to walk to school a few days a week instead of driving, and at the end of the year she cofounded her school's first Walk to School Day, a program that expanded to the entire district wide last year. Arielle's future plans include graduate school, law school, or participating in Americorp or the Peace Corp.
Arielle's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 10 fruits you can grill
- 8 acts of kindness to animals that will restore your faith in humanity
- If your fridge dies, should you put frogs in your milk?
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- How much do you know about the great apes? Quiz
- 10 recipes for beets that celebrate this colorful superfood
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- Tips for cooling off this summer