Hi! I'm Alex. I go to the University of Missouri. I am studying Parks Recreation and Tourism. I love, love, love to travel. Frequently, everywhere. I like outdoorsy things, activities and places. I take pictures of everything, especially outdoorsy places. I like environmentally conscious people who like to recycle. I really like National Parks. Maybe one day they will hire me to do some serious tourism sustaining and environmental educating. I like hiking, sustainable things/places/ activities, playing scrabble, different cultures, the ocean, and green bananas. I don't like landfills, people who drive Hummers, the swirling mass of garbage in the Pacific Ocean (that is twice the size of Texas, ahem) and being boring. I also like to write about how human lifestyles destroy the earth but also, sometimes keep it beautiful and alive! I want to promote that! I believe in taking care of Mother Earth, simply living and living simply, taking pictures, and eating ice cream for breakfast.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- How long would it take to fall through a hole in the Earth?
- Your eyeballs can now be injected with night vision
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How to make overnight oats
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 11 human foods dogs can eat and 5 they shouldn't
- IKEA's 'Better Shelter' refugee housing units heading to Iraq
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- How to get rid of wasps naturally