Hi! I'm Alex. I go to the University of Missouri. I am studying Parks Recreation and Tourism. I love, love, love to travel. Frequently, everywhere. I like outdoorsy things, activities and places. I take pictures of everything, especially outdoorsy places. I like environmentally conscious people who like to recycle. I really like National Parks. Maybe one day they will hire me to do some serious tourism sustaining and environmental educating. I like hiking, sustainable things/places/ activities, playing scrabble, different cultures, the ocean, and green bananas. I don't like landfills, people who drive Hummers, the swirling mass of garbage in the Pacific Ocean (that is twice the size of Texas, ahem) and being boring. I also like to write about how human lifestyles destroy the earth but also, sometimes keep it beautiful and alive! I want to promote that! I believe in taking care of Mother Earth, simply living and living simply, taking pictures, and eating ice cream for breakfast.
Alexandra's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 5 inspired pancake creations for back-to-school breakfast
- Could you survive being lost in the woods? Quiz
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 100 years later, the passenger pigeon still haunts us
- 18 things you didn't know about dog paws
- 14 photos of cats in action: Cats caught on camera
- Pharrell's 'Happy' is even happier in sign language
- Scientists achieve quantum teleportation of data with 100 percent accuracy