Hi! I'm Alex. I go to the University of Missouri. I am studying Parks Recreation and Tourism. I love, love, love to travel. Frequently, everywhere. I like outdoorsy things, activities and places. I take pictures of everything, especially outdoorsy places. I like environmentally conscious people who like to recycle. I really like National Parks. Maybe one day they will hire me to do some serious tourism sustaining and environmental educating. I like hiking, sustainable things/places/ activities, playing scrabble, different cultures, the ocean, and green bananas. I don't like landfills, people who drive Hummers, the swirling mass of garbage in the Pacific Ocean (that is twice the size of Texas, ahem) and being boring. I also like to write about how human lifestyles destroy the earth but also, sometimes keep it beautiful and alive! I want to promote that! I believe in taking care of Mother Earth, simply living and living simply, taking pictures, and eating ice cream for breakfast.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- How to change your life by decluttering
- No Big Bang? Universe may have had no beginning
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- What is face blindness?
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- What does your handwriting say about your personality?
- 8 life lessons we learned from Dr. Seuss
- How to make overnight oats