Besides being an advice columnist, Vanessa Vadim is:
- an environmental activist
- an organic farmer and gardener
- a designer of edible landscapes and sustainable gardens
- an environmental consultant
- an artist
- a filmmaker
- Producer-in-Residence at Georgia State University
- a single momma, living with children in Atlanta
- unreservedly obsessed with all things Green and sustainable
Vanessa's MOST RECENT CONTENT
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Reinventing the wheel, 'Tron'-style
- What is deism?
- 11 minimalist nature photos that will leave you speechless
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- The most dangerous foods for dogs
- 15 indelible images from the Refugio oil spill
- 5 brilliant mathematicians and their impact on the modern world
- What happens when you switch to only organic foods?
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?