Besides being an advice columnist, Vanessa Vadim is:
- an environmental activist
- an organic farmer and gardener
- a designer of edible landscapes and sustainable gardens
- an environmental consultant
- an artist
- a filmmaker
- Producer-in-Residence at Georgia State University
- a single momma, living with children in Atlanta
- unreservedly obsessed with all things Green and sustainable
Vanessa's MOST RECENT CONTENT
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- How long would it take to fall through a hole in the Earth?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- The Grand Canyon is under attack (from humans)
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Do you have the wanderlust gene?
- Immortal jellyfish: Does it really live forever?
- 11 human foods dogs can eat and 5 they shouldn't
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 10 natural cough remedies