Allie Taylor studies geography at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. This summer she is interning at a small farm town, working on land-use management and conservation. She hopes to continue learning about local food systems and urban agriculture. To do this, she is tending a garden plot and learning about gardening techniques from around the world.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Your eyeballs can now be injected with night vision
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- Need a dose of happy? Watch this video
- 5 mind-bending facts about dreams
- This might be the best video of lava you've ever seen
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- World's cutest endangered animal photographed for first time in over 2 decades