Allie Taylor studies geography at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. This summer she is interning at a small farm town, working on land-use management and conservation. She hopes to continue learning about local food systems and urban agriculture. To do this, she is tending a garden plot and learning about gardening techniques from around the world.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 5 businesses embracing the cargo bike
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- 22 words you're probably saying wrong
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- What is mindfulness?
- What was the Dancing Plague of 1518?