Allie Taylor studies geography at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. This summer she is interning at a small farm town, working on land-use management and conservation. She hopes to continue learning about local food systems and urban agriculture. To do this, she is tending a garden plot and learning about gardening techniques from around the world.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- The world's happiest country in 2013 was...
- When are you supposed to tip?
- The diet Whoopi Goldberg embraced to lose 35 pounds
- Oatmeal nutrition facts
- 10 dream homes for hermits: Hidden havens
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Some scents are scientifically proven to make you happy
- 10 natural cough remedies
- How does melatonin work?