Along with my husband Stu, we own and operate 'Coast to Coast Tours', Auckland's Coast & Country tour. www.coast2coastnz.com
On our "all-inclusive" tours, guests experience the attractions of region where our family has lived since 1922 and visits our sheep farm & historic Homestead. www.coast2coastnz.com/?page_id=157
We only operate locally, and plant a tree for every tour we do (trees are planted in our own farm's Carbon Credit Reserves) and the trees are protected by NZ Government Law [forever]. http://bit.ly/s9WDgt
'Coast to Coast Tours' is highly rated on Tripadvisor.com and has the 2011 Certificate of Excellence Award with over 100 reviews. http://bit.ly/fVbW9T
and was a Finalist in the 2009 Hospitality Awards for Sustainability.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 7 things your senior dog would like to tell you
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 8 adorable videos of baby animals taking baths
- Quokka selfies are taking the Internet by storm
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- Cahokia: America's unknown ancient city
- Which of the 8 kinds of intelligence do you have?
- Octopus snatches camera, snaps photos of photographer
- Crohn's disease may be caused by food additives
- 7 little-known side effects of daylight saving time