Along with my husband Stu, we own and operate 'Coast to Coast Tours', Auckland's Coast & Country tour. www.coast2coastnz.com
On our "all-inclusive" tours, guests experience the attractions of region where our family has lived since 1922 and visits our sheep farm & historic Homestead. www.coast2coastnz.com/?page_id=157
We only operate locally, and plant a tree for every tour we do (trees are planted in our own farm's Carbon Credit Reserves) and the trees are protected by NZ Government Law [forever]. http://bit.ly/s9WDgt
'Coast to Coast Tours' is highly rated on Tripadvisor.com and has the 2011 Certificate of Excellence Award with over 100 reviews. http://bit.ly/fVbW9T
and was a Finalist in the 2009 Hospitality Awards for Sustainability.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 dream homes for hermits: Hidden havens
- When are you supposed to tip?
- Goodbye to cars: Why we should take a good look at Finland's phone-based mobility system
- Recipe: Guacamole Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- James and Suzy Amis Cameron to launch global plant-based diet campaign
- Why mindfulness? A case for detached awareness
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Make ice cream in 5 minutes with one ingredient