Along with my husband Stu, we own and operate 'Coast to Coast Tours', Auckland's Coast & Country tour. www.coast2coastnz.com
On our "all-inclusive" tours, guests experience the attractions of region where our family has lived since 1922 and visits our sheep farm & historic Homestead. www.coast2coastnz.com/?page_id=157
We only operate locally, and plant a tree for every tour we do (trees are planted in our own farm's Carbon Credit Reserves) and the trees are protected by NZ Government Law [forever]. http://bit.ly/s9WDgt
'Coast to Coast Tours' is highly rated on Tripadvisor.com and has the 2011 Certificate of Excellence Award with over 100 reviews. http://bit.ly/fVbW9T
and was a Finalist in the 2009 Hospitality Awards for Sustainability.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- What's wrong with my cookies? A troubleshooting guide
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- This balance test could predict your risk of stroke
- 6 things you probably didn't know about 'It's a Wonderful Life'
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How often do you need to change your sheets?
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- The world's 10 oldest living trees
- 20 things you didn't know about zebras
- What are the hardest languages to learn?