Along with my husband Stu, we own and operate 'Coast to Coast Tours', Auckland's Coast & Country tour. www.coast2coastnz.com
On our "all-inclusive" tours, guests experience the attractions of region where our family has lived since 1922 and visits our sheep farm & historic Homestead. www.coast2coastnz.com/?page_id=157
We only operate locally, and plant a tree for every tour we do (trees are planted in our own farm's Carbon Credit Reserves) and the trees are protected by NZ Government Law [forever]. http://bit.ly/s9WDgt
'Coast to Coast Tours' is highly rated on Tripadvisor.com and has the 2011 Certificate of Excellence Award with over 100 reviews. http://bit.ly/fVbW9T
and was a Finalist in the 2009 Hospitality Awards for Sustainability.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- 30 words that are their own opposites
- The seven stones of simpler living
- 5 questions to ask before you bring chickens home
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- How to get rid of wasps naturally
- 11 things dog owners should never say
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared