Along with my husband Stu, we own and operate 'Coast to Coast Tours', Auckland's Coast & Country tour. www.coast2coastnz.com
On our "all-inclusive" tours, guests experience the attractions of region where our family has lived since 1922 and visits our sheep farm & historic Homestead. www.coast2coastnz.com/?page_id=157
We only operate locally, and plant a tree for every tour we do (trees are planted in our own farm's Carbon Credit Reserves) and the trees are protected by NZ Government Law [forever]. http://bit.ly/s9WDgt
'Coast to Coast Tours' is highly rated on Tripadvisor.com and has the 2011 Certificate of Excellence Award with over 100 reviews. http://bit.ly/fVbW9T
and was a Finalist in the 2009 Hospitality Awards for Sustainability.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 6 tools to help predict how long you'll live
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- What your blood type says about you
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- Take a walk through a floating flower garden
- 7 foods you can fry an egg in
- This might be the best video of lava you've ever seen