JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 6 ways to annoy a pregnant woman
- Oats: 12 recipes to get this super grain into your diet
- Real-life cookie monsters steal Girl Scout cookies
- Meet the cats that rule Facebook
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Quokka selfies are taking the Internet by storm
- Weasel catches ride with woodpecker (Yes, it's real)
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.