Benyamin Cohen was the founder and editor of the award-winning national magazine American Jewish Life and the online magazine Jewsweek. He is the author of "My Jesus Year: A Rabbi's Son Wanders the Bible Belt in Search of His Own Faith," published by HarperCollins and named one o the best books of the year by Publishers Weekly. He has written for Slate, the Daily Beast, and the Washington Post. Cohen is the content director for the Mother Nature Network.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 15 obsolete words we should still be using
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 10 models the car lots can't give away
- 'Small is Beautiful' casts honest, often heartbreaking light on tiny house movement
- Strange and surprising facts about how animals sleep
- Don't toss that overripe avocado! 7 ways to salvage it
- Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with a walk through time
- 7 core stability exercises that aren't crunches
- More trees than there were 100 years ago? It's true!
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth